Here was our first DIY project, we bought a headboard that needed a little tlc, it would be super cute for a little girl but we needed it for our bedroom.
Here is the finished project, we realized in our first project that Ben is more of a perfectionist than I am. He made us sand forever! And we didn't have an electric sander so it was all done by hand.
Here is the front room before picture.
Sorry I don't know how to rotate the picture let me know if you know how.
| Bathroom in progress|
We were going to leave the bathroom linoleum because it actually looked good but then there were some water problems so the bathroom got new tile too.
|Kitchen in Progress|
We ripped up all the carpet and linoleum.
|Tiling in progress and deciding on paint colors as you can tell .|
|Tiling still in progress. This took a lot longer than Ben had planned but I guess most projects do.|
|Here is the tiling done without the grout.|
|Bathroom tiling done!|
|Grouting the tile.|