Friday, September 25, 2009

Business woman goin on a business trip!

Today my boss asked me if I wanted to go to Tennesse on a business trip! Do I ever, I was so excited. It's really a strange feeling that I'm actually old enough and suposidly knowledgable to go on a business trip. I actually have no idea what I'm going to do on it but I'm excited nonetheless. All I know is they already gave me a $100 check to cash so I can have cash with me and they gave the girl I'm going with a credit card for all of our purchases! We fly out monday morning and get back Saturday morning. I feel really bad though because the girl that started about a week and a half before me doesn't get to go. I almost felt like the Devil Wear Proda when she has to tell the girl she gets to go to France instead. Am I a complete jerk? Well I didn't have any say in it. So I'll have to let y'all know how it goes.

I had more car problems. UGGG I was just mad this time, it was my battery. Again I went out to go to work and my car wouldn't start. Luckily this time I listened to the spirit and went out earlier rather than just sit around in my house. I was able to walk to work on time. I'm debating whether to return the car or not. I don't know.

The boy drama...not a whole lot there. There are some cute kids in my ward nothing much has happened yet. Everyone is really slow out here. I will be patient though.

Well I guess that is all the adventures for now!

3 comments:

  1. How bout then! You going on a business trip. Hope you have lots of fun! Sorry about your car woes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant how bout that, not then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just bought this car and this is the second time in the last two weeks you've had to walk to work? What's gonna happen next - the tire's gonna fall off?? (I really really hope I didn't just jinx you, lol.)
    Please consider calling the dealership to return the car. Believe me, you will not regret calling - if nothing else to complain! Don't they have a 30 day warranty or something?

    And no, you don't have to feel like that girl in the Devil wears Prada. Tennessee is nowhere near being as cool as Paris. She's probably glad she got out of the trip. Now if you were getting sent to San Diego...then THAT's another story:)~

    ReplyDelete